- 相關推薦
《遺愿清單》的經典臺詞
在不斷進步的時代,越來越多地方需要用到臺詞,臺詞不但期待刻畫人物性格的作用,同時也表達著劇中人的思想和情操。那么問題來了,優秀的臺詞都具備什么特點呢?下面是小編整理的《遺愿清單》的經典臺詞,僅供參考,大家一起來看看吧。

《遺愿清單》的經典臺詞 1
Itt difficult to understand the sum of a persons life.
人生的意義是什么,答案眾說紛紜。
Some people will tell you its measured by the ones left behind.
有人說要看他留下了什么。
Some believe it can be measured in faith.
有人認為要看他的信仰。
Some say by love.
有人說用愛來評價。
Other folks say life has no meaning at all.
還有人說人生根本沒有意義。
I believe that you measure youself
我覺得可以從那些以你為鏡的人身上
by the people who measured themselves by you.
看到你自己人生的意義。
What I can tell you for sure is that, by any measure.
而我所肯定的就是,無論你如何度量
Edward cole lived more in his last days on earth.
愛德華.寇爾在這世上活的最后日子
than most people manage to wring out of a lifetime.
比大部分人窮取一生的日子還充實
I know that when he died, his eyes were closed
我知道當他去世時他的雙眼是閉上的
and his heart was open.
而他的心靈卻是敞開的
Hard to do them both at the same time.
魚和熊掌不可兼得。
45 years goes by pretty fast
45年一晃就過去了,
like smoke through a keyhole.
如白駒過隙。
we live,we die.
我們出生,然后死去,
and the wheels on bus go round and round.
歷史的車輪滾滾向前。
Wed lost something along the way.
同路走了那么久,才發現有些東西已經一逝不返了。
Three things to remember when you get older.
等你老了,要記得三件事。
Never pass up a bathroom.
想尿別謙讓,
never waste a hard-on,
硬了就快上,
and never trust a fart.
屁要小心放。
Ill keep that in mind as I approach decrepitude.
小的會牢記在心,知道燈盡油枯的那一天
I know the last time we saw each other, we werent exactly hitting the sweetest notes-certain wasnt the way I wanted the trip to end. I suppose Im responsible and for that, Im sorry. But in all honestly, if I had the chance, Id do it again. Virginia said I left a stranger and came back a husband; I owe that to you. Theres no way I can repay you for all youve done for me, so rather than try, Im just going to ask you to do something else for me-find the joy in your life. You once said youre not everyone. Well, thats true-youre certainly not everyone, but everyone is everyone. My pastor always says our lives are streams flowing into the same river towards whatever heaven lies in the mist beyond the falls. Find the joy in your life, Edward. My dear friend, close your eyes and let the waters take you home.
我們最后一次相處,兩人鬧了一點小別扭。我也不希望旅程像那樣結束。我猜是我的錯,我要向你道歉。但老實說有機會,我還是會那么做。維吉尼亞說我離開時是一個陌生人,回來以后又是她的'丈夫了。這一切都要感謝你。我無法報答你對我做的一切,所以我不會嘗試。我只想讓你替我做一件事,找到你生命中的喜悅。你說過你和一般人不同,這倒是真的。你真的很特別,但是每個人的需求都差不多。我的牧師老是說:生命就像流水,流向同樣的大河,流向藏在瀑布后面的天堂。找到你生命中的喜悅,我親愛的朋友。閉上雙眼,讓河水帶你回家。
《遺愿清單》的經典臺詞 2
1.Its difficult to understand the sum of a persons life.Some people will tell you its measured by the ones left behind.Some believe it can be measured in faith.Some say by love.Other folks say life has no meaning at all.
人生的意義何在,答案眾說紛紜,有人說是由活著的人評價的,有人相信可以通過信仰來評判,有人則說用愛來衡量,還有人說人生本來就毫無意義。
2.I believe that you measure yourself by the people who measured themselves by you.
我相信你可以借與你有關的人來衡量自己,而那些人也可以借你來衡量他們自己。
3.And then,
you know...young,black,broke,baby on the way...Take the first decent job that comes along.
接著就...窮困的年輕黑人,又快當爹,根本沒有條件選擇自己喜歡的工作。
4.I always meant to go back...but 45 years goes by pretty fast.Like smoke through a keyhole.
我一直都想繼續上學,但45年一眨眼就過去,如同白駒過隙一般。
5.The five stages,Denial,then anger,bargaining,depression,acceptance.
否認現實,憤怒,掙扎,抑郁,認命。
6.Yoy go home to some ceremonial procession into death with everyone standing around watching you die while you try to comfort them.Is that what you want,to be smothered by pity and grief?
你回到家一邊在家人的注視下和無微不至的關懷中等死,一邊還要不停地安慰他們,在同情和悲憤中死去,這就是你想要的嗎?
7.Ive got 45 years greased up under the hood of a car so that they didnt want for anything,and they didnt.I think Ive earned some time for myself.
為了讓他們過上好生活,我放棄了自己的夢想,做了四十五年的修車匠,這難道還不夠。現在我想為自己活一次。
8.Im not proud of everything I did,but Im pretty sure Id do it all again.
我并不為我做的事感到自豪,我只知道如果時光倒流,我一定還會那么做。
9.Our lives are streams flowing into the same river towards whatever heaven lies in the mist beyond the falls.
人的生命如同水流一樣,總會匯入一條河流,流向那瀑布上方天堂所在的濃霧之中。
10.I know that when he died,his eyes were closed and hia heart was open.
當他逝去時,雖然他的眼睛永遠閉上了,但他的`心靈卻對世人敞開。
11.There was a survey once.A 1000 people when asked,if they could know in advance would theywant to know the exact day of their death.96% of them,said no.I always kind of leaned,towardsthe other 4%.I thought,it would be of liberating.
Knowing,how much time,we had left to workwith.It turns out,its not.
曾經有一項調查,一千名被調查者被問及是否愿意提前知道自己的確切死亡日期,96%的人答案是否定的。我本以為我更傾向于剩下的4%。因為我覺得知道自己的生命還剩多少,將會是一種解脫。但其實,我不是。
12.We live,we die.And the wheels on bus go round and round.
我們出生,然后死去,歷史的車輪滾滾向前
【《遺愿清單》的經典臺詞】相關文章:
經典臺詞09-23
《危城》經典臺詞06-24
電影經典臺詞09-15
lol經典臺詞08-12
《情圣》經典臺詞09-08
雷鋒精選經典臺詞05-30
《獵場》的經典臺詞06-16
廊橋遺夢的經典臺詞08-25
胭脂的經典臺詞09-13